The approach our staff takes is a combination of medical and therapeutic treatments. The services we offer include an evaluation, a follow-up session after the initial evaluation, therapy services, and med management.
Diagnoses We Treat
We treat patients from all walks of life, including children, teens, and adults who deal with different mental health issues like anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), and depression, among other diagnoses.
Consult Us for:
- Anxiety Disorders: Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic Disorder, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Social Phobia (or Social Anxiety Disorder)
- Mood Disorders: Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Cyclothymic Disorder, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Persistent Depressive Disorder (Dysthymia), Disruptive Mood Dysregulation Disorder.
- Psychotic Disorders: Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophreniform Disorder, Brief Psychotic Disorder, Delusional Disorder.
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating, PICA.
- Impulse Control Disorders: Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Kleptomania, Pyromania.
- Trauma-Related Disorders: Acute Stress Disorder (ASD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Developmental Disorders: Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Spectrum Disorders, Learning Disabilities such as dyslexia and impairments in other academic areas, Intellectual Disability, Rett Syndrome.
- Cognitive Disorders: Dementia (including Alzheimer’s disease), Delirium, Frontotemporal Degeneration, Huntington’s Disease, Lewy Body Disease, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Parkinson’s Disease, Prion Disease, Dementia/neurocognitive issues due to HIV infection.
- Emotional Support Animal Letters(ESA): An ESA can help with symptoms of a mental health disability. These animals can alleviate anxiety, depression, agoraphobia, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).